Sunday, September 26, 2010

starting again...

it is after a long time that i have remembered my blog that i created when i was in KU. though i dont know if anybody has ever read my blog or not, but i have every reason to believe that they may do so in the future.
presently, i am in Hyderabad and am going through a very lean phase due to the disturbances back home. i could not get myself glued to books or to any other work of any importance. i keep wasting my time in those pursuits which harm me immensely-personally, academically and psychologically. in the ensuing i days i will recount some of those things that i presently suffer with...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am from South Kashmir in IOK. Had my MA from KU and am presently doing my M-Phil from HCU. i have one significant problem: people consider me a bore...i guess i am not very friendly to strangers...