Saturday, August 2, 2008

indebted

So it was our second paper and i must say that i am a lot happier for a number of reasons. unlike last time, i was able to attend to the whole paper --tyough it is yet another matter that a lot of the stuff that i pasted on the paper may not have any sense at all. again unlike the last time i met a lot of my classmates today and had a hearty laugh with a good number of them. i was confident from the start of the day as i went on with my chores-happily and without frustation. Again i remained happy throughout the duration of the class as our HOD wasn't to be seen for the entire duration. and only Fayaz knows why i will be happy by that. one more cause of my gayness will have to be the constant and unusual stops and pulling-of-faces regarding her paper which appealed to me. i hope that i will b able to get atleast 1 mark more than her- though only in this paper. javid sir also came and began pulling up my leg here and there. there is of course a lot more to tell and write but this is becoming unbearable due to the lack of cooling facilities in the library(KU) which are out of order today. i am getting wet from head to toe and the girl next to me is sure to run away in a few moments(i am really stinking)if i will not, myself, run away from here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am from South Kashmir in IOK. Had my MA from KU and am presently doing my M-Phil from HCU. i have one significant problem: people consider me a bore...i guess i am not very friendly to strangers...