Sunday, August 28, 2011

apprehensions

somehow i found the will to go on

and let go of all that bound me to that old hearth...

i was not to be disappointed in my decision;

as i found you waiting outside the next road...

you looked happy in your dazzling attire,

but shed a small tear on my tattered look...

could you ever imagine how happy i was, though;

it was my resolve to find a new road to tread on

that made you all the more happy and dazzling...

i could have taken you along and remained happy

for all the time that is left of this resurrected body.

but i would never be so selfish and greedy

so as to keep you away from your loved ones...

i know how you cherish and love them

and have remained their pillar of strength...

they would, certainly, go astray in your absence.

that apprehension made me run a long run

it was devoid of fun, frolic and invigoration...

and i have learned my lessons the hard way...

may be i should stop believing what i only apprehend

because i am again running a lonely race......

........dedicated to the SAD phase of everybody's life...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am from South Kashmir in IOK. Had my MA from KU and am presently doing my M-Phil from HCU. i have one significant problem: people consider me a bore...i guess i am not very friendly to strangers...