Saturday, August 20, 2011

the idea of nilam k

Edit
taking a straight line is not always profitable...
by Aasif Khanday on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 6:15pm

Not to be cowed down easily,

I thought of an escape from the struggle

Lest it changes me for the worse.

And in a flash, i understood thus:

Moving in a straight line isn't always profitable...

Killing time and abusing it well,

Around my life's journey has fared much.

Kissing a frog would it tantamount,

Ask me if the trend would continue.

Towards a goal of self-aggrandisement

I hope i wont sacrifice my soul....

.........dedicated to all those who have a bright doze of selflessness to their nature...

.........especially to the one that this is intended to...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am from South Kashmir in IOK. Had my MA from KU and am presently doing my M-Phil from HCU. i have one significant problem: people consider me a bore...i guess i am not very friendly to strangers...