Wednesday, July 23, 2008

distances

I want to tell the whole world that i am not a weak person. if a friend of mine is going to remain away from me for a pretty long period of time, i will not be complaining. today-fayaz-after going through tiring and streneous few days left for New Delhi and now is going to remain away for a pretty long period of time. i wish him all the very best in the city of Dilwalaz. as the exams are approaching i may not be able to write that occasionally as i used to write. but i will try my best to convey everything that i feel close towards;across the vast web service that i have availed of in the form of blogging. the one thing that i want my readers to know is that i write blogs essentially for myself. but i will not rule out the possibility of writing them for my friends and foes alike:the idea being whosoever will be able to strike my heart or mind, firstly..................

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am from South Kashmir in IOK. Had my MA from KU and am presently doing my M-Phil from HCU. i have one significant problem: people consider me a bore...i guess i am not very friendly to strangers...